Friday, March 16, 2018

March 18, 2018, 5th Sunday In Lent

Hello:

Our choir sings at the 11:00 a.m. Mass on March 18th.  We will be assembling to get ready at 9:45 a.m. on Sunday morning and then begin our practise around 10:00 a.m.

The songs selected for the 5th Sunday of Lent are as follows:

CBW - Catholic Book of Worship III
GP - Glory and Praise III

Entrance:  GP #329 I Am The Resurrection

Kyrie:  GP #92 Kyrie, Eleison
Gloria: No Gloria During Lent

Psalm:  Psalm #51 (link)

Response:  Create in me a clean heart, O God.

Gospel Acclamation:  GP # 95

Whoever serves me must follow me, says the Lord;
where I am, there will my servant be also.

OR

I am the resurrection and the life, says the Lord;
whoever believes in me will never die.

Preparation of the Gifts:  CBW #373 Tree of Life

Holy Holy:  Bill's
Memorial Acclamation A - Bill's
Amen:  Bill's
Lamb of God:  Bill's

Communion:  CBW #432 Jesus The Lord
                         CBW #570 Laudate Omnes Gentes (if required)
                         CBW #491 Lord Hear My Prayer (if required)

Recessional:  GP #623 Lord of All Hopefulness

No comments:

Post a Comment