Saturday, December 16, 2017

December 17, 2017, 3rd Sunday in Advent

Hello:

Our choir sings this Sunday.  We will be assembling to get ready at 9:45 a.m. on Sunday morning and then begin our practise around 10:00 a.m.

The songs selected for this Sunday are as follows:

CBW - Catholic Book of Worship III
GP - Glory and Praise III

Entrance:  CBW #317 Prepare the Way of the Lord

Kyrie:  GP #92 Kyrie, Eleison
Gloria: No Gloria

Psalm:  The Magnificat - see link, for descant see this link.

Response:  My soul rejoice, My soul rejoices, My soul rejoices in my God.

Gospel Acclamation:  Bill's Gospel Acclamation

The Spirit of the Lord
is upon me;
he has sent me to bring good news
to the poor.

Preparation of the Gifts: GP #221 Every Valley

Holy Holy:  Bill's
Memorial Acclamation B - Bill's
Amen:  Bill's
Lamb of God:  Bill's

Communion:  CBW #310 O Come O Come Emmanuel

Recessional:  CBW #312 O Come Divine Messiah

No comments:

Post a Comment